Smokey the Monkey Smokey the Monkey

Amazing

This is my new favourite flash movie of all time.
Great job :D

Cornbread Samurai Cornbread Samurai

An amazing experience

I stumbled on this cartoon a week ago and I've returned almost every day to watch it again and vote 5.

Yesterday I went to the store and bout a 2 pound bag of cornmeal, made some cornbread and then ate it while I watched this.

I can't say I've ever been happier :D

Watering Watering

awesome!

The new salad fingers!

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

im torn

Ive always appreciated your cartoons but you sound like a loser on your commentary. You also only went into depths about the most obvious aspects of the toon withour answering any of my questions, chiefly did this cartoon show that his previous life was a dream he had when he was a child? Or did he die, go to hell and get a second chance?

P.s. there are bigger ways to be a douche bag than smoking cigarettes. One of them is to insincerely tell your friend your sorry for their pets death.

HotDiggedyDemon responds:

Sorry I "sound like a loser"

Over Nine Thousand Licks Over Nine Thousand Licks

good lord

I dont know why but I cant stop laughing!!!!!
Nice touch how he crushes the pop in his hand :D

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

Great job man

not just with the kickass flash either...

My GOD, Robots! episode 2 My GOD, Robots! episode 2

Good

I really love the theme song and the song at the end! Can you send them to me?

zaiyac@shaw.ca

.hurt. .hurt.

Beautiful

It reminded me a lot of the Billy Talent "Nothing to lose" video... just with a better song... though I still think Johnny Cash sang it better. But hey, I cant argue with NIN.

Keep up the good work mate. Thanks for this.

Zelda: Tales of Legend Zelda: Tales of Legend

Interesting...

Good use of music. But It was somewhat boring and why the hell was such a powerful wizard guy in prison by his own choice?

PyroWizard responds:

I'm aware my movie might seem a bit tedious to the more action-oriented folks out there... I will try not to make the next chapters so dialogue dependent.

As for the wizard, his motivations haven't yet been fully revealed, but I'll tell you at least that he's not the type of person to stay in a prison for no reason at all. Rest assured, he has his reasons. :)

Thanks for the review!

One Ring to Rule ThemAll3 One Ring to Rule ThemAll3

wow

that was really cool! There isnt enough knowledge about the greatest evil known to Arda, and by adding Melkor into this movie it added a whole new dimension of fun. Great Job.

Ps. That Tetris movie looks like something I would actually pay to see in the theaters :/